Thursday, August 14, 2014

Homework

Homework due September 3rd 

A "Note-Taking Worksheet" for Chapter 14 will be going home on Wednesday, August 27th. This handout should help students prepare for next week's test. It is due on Wednesday, September 3rd. 

**The test will be on Friday, September 5th.**


Many students are losing their handouts. I will no longer be giving out second copies as responsibility and organization are Life Skills. I try to upload most of the documents online so they can be printed from my blog or my school website as needed. 


Homework due August 27th 


I understand that students have homework for several classes each week so I try to assign my homework as early as possible to give students enough time to complete it before the due date.

The homework for next week has been posted on the homework page.

Students should complete Chapter 14 TCAP Review #'s 1-20 on pages 444-445 of their Science Textbook. They should write a sentence for #'s 1-9, the correct letter for #'s10-19; and use complete sentences to answer #20. A study guide for Chapter 14 can be found on page 443.

The textbook can be found online at www.glencoe.com/ose
The student access code is C85A1E52C8.

This assignment is due WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 27th.